At Qualitas Payroll, our clients expect the very best quality service from us and we can only continue to meet those expectations by recruiting the very best people for the job.
Due to continued expansion, we’re now on the lookout for an experienced Payroll Executive to join our high-performance team on a full-time basis, working within our specialist client services delivery team.
Our Payroll Executives work as part of a close-knit and efficient team, delivering a high range of customer service and processing payroll on our varied client portfolio.
This role will be suited to candidates who bring a depth of experience and who would like to continue developing their skills within an agile, customer-centric payroll bureau.
We would like to meet payroll specialists that fit the following description:
- Significant experience in high-volume processing and solid knowledge of up-to-date payroll legislation, SSP, SMP, HMRC processes, and working directly with client representatives.
- Experience in managing end-to-end payroll processes
- Have strong skills and understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite – particularly in Excel.
- Experience using mainstream payroll systems such as Sage and BrightPay.
- A payroll or finance-related qualification or relevant hands-on experience.
- Experience in managing multi-frequency payroll would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar payroll position.
What you’ll benefit from as a valued member of the Qualitas Payroll team:
- A relaxed and informal office environment
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- A shared company bonus scheme
- Flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress code within the office
As a market leader in the payroll industry for over 10 years, we’ve been focused on innovation and collaboration to ensure our clients receive the best service possible.
Our objective is and always has been simple: To provide a tailored, intelligent, and accurate outsourced payroll service to our clients through a deep understanding of their requirements.
From our office in Glasgow, we employ a team of professionally trained and highly experienced payroll management experts focused on the execution of our core business values and maintaining the highest quality relationships with our trusted clients. Our specialist team also utilises their vast experience working within complex and technically challenging large-scale employers and payrolls to successfully deliver innovative solutions to emerging and constantly changing regulations.
Sound like the perfect fit for you?
Get in touch today, by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com