The demand for outsourced payroll services, particularly white label services across payroll and HR function for accountancy firms is increasing year on year.
Thanks to the widespread adoption of specialist software and the pace of digital transformation in the sector, specialist firms can provide cost and productivity savings, thanks to economies of scale.
Using a white-label payroll service for your Accountancy firm can be one of the fastest ways to free up your team for higher-value tasks, create productivity gains in the firm and achieve a rich recurring profit stream that needn’t cost any man-hours to manage. Especially in the run-up to the new tax year beginning in April.
As your white label outsourced payroll partner, we act as your internal payroll department. Your clients can contact us via a dedicated email address and phone line, and we manage all tax, administration, and service delivery on your behalf.
For accountancy firms at this time of year, tasks like issuing P60s, year-end submission, and even the running of the March payroll can take away crucial time and resource from business-critical staff who already have a huge list of accountancy clients to manage and support ahead of the deadline.
By outsourcing payroll to a specialist provider, instead of managing payroll services yourself, you can add value to your 360-degree service offering and build strategic client relationships without having to invest in laborious hands-on service delivery.
As a Financial Services payroll provider, we are bound by the same regulatory framework as your accountancy firm is for payroll service provision. Our team is made up of payroll experts, who are fully compliant with HMRC requirements and the wider regulatory environment. We’ll not only handle your RTI submissions to ensure full compliance with legislation, but we’ll also update the tax codes for the new year to ensure everything continues to run smoothly going forward.
You can enjoy the peace of mind that your partnership with us ensures your high-value clients will be taken care of, supported by service level agreements that ensure your firm’s high standards are achieved in every interaction.
In addition to the above, At Qualitas, our white label payroll service for accountants includes a range of features and benefits including:
– A dedicated UK account manager based in the UK, with a direct telephone line to manage your queries.
– A strategic cost structure to offer your clients a competitive price – with room for mark-up to increase your recurring revenue.
– Branded self-serve platforms, available 24/7, for hosting employee payslips, P60s, P11Ds.
– Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly or other frequency of payrolls to fit your bespoke package and payment schedules
– Pension auto-enrolment administration and assessments requirements
– BACS and Faster Payments solutions
– Reporting and keeping in touch meetings as required.
Additionally, there are no hidden fees or set up costs. Our pricing structure is completely transparent and our fully managed outsourced payroll packages can cost as little as a cup of coffee. We provide a bespoke service to every Accountancy partner we work with – so we’ll build the package that best suits your needs.
Why choose Qualitas for white label payroll services? We let the stats speak for themselves.
– 250+ medium and large enterprise clients across private and public sectors
– An extensive portfolio of small business clients and partnerships with accountants in practice
– 50,000 payslips every month
– £5 million in payments through our client BACS process each month
What’s more, we can mobilise at short notice to take control of your payroll services, so if your payroll service delivery is costing your Accountancy firm time and money, get in touch with us today.